Version 1.3.2 build 190919
- The cross section area of Australian CHS sections in the Karamba3D cross section library is up to 10% too small.
- The 'sig-max' and 'sig-min' output of the Utilization-component for circular hollow cross sections is too large and too small respectively if the resultant bending moment is not acting in local y- or z-direction of the cross section.
- Calculation of mass of shells with varying cross sections is wrong.
- Strain- and temperature loads get ignored in the procedure of the 'Large Deformation Analysis'-component.
- For beams with eccentricities wrong cross section forces result in case the local and global directions of eccentricity do not coincide.
Updated the matrix solver for maximum performance on new Intel CPUs.